Thursday 29 June 2017

WHERE ARE YOU???


 WHERE ARE YOU???

I searched for you in the rustling of the leaves,

Bustling of the crowd, tossing of the coins,

Crying of the babies, swinging of the breeze,

Clicking of mouse, shuttering of the windows,

Touching of hands, Banging of the doors,

Clinging of dolls, glancing deep valleys,

And in many more inexplicable locations.



Nevertheless you hid yourself like a girl who plays hide-n-seek

You wanted me to discover & long for you almost every day,

It’s not that you unjustly run away from me,

But it’s rather I who now and then feel unstable,

So, I lope away in utter frustration and mere despair.


I have decided now to search thee, for I lack something,

When you are there, I feel complete and contented,

Oh… don’t you sense my love for you?

That even beats the oceans, rocks and mountains,

Oh...dear… please come back to me,

I shall be loyal to you… I mean it…


WHERE ARE YOU???

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...