Friday 9 June 2017

JOY… No BOUNDS>>>


 JOY… No BOUNDS
Come glorify the Lord with me,
Sing to Him unceasingly without measure,
For He has indeed raised me up, an unworthy soul,
To the heights of unending prominence and widespread fame

My heart pounds when I think of His infinite majesty,
Oh… just pause out a little and recall your blessings,
For each minute is a boon of thine, Lord, I confess,
And thus, joy overflows in me and noble words emit out…

This very instant I came to my senses of what I am,
As I pen down my thoughts, a thought struck me,
A word hit me on my head and I simply asked myself,
Oh… is it I Lord whom you have entrusted with a mission.
My joy knows no bounds for I shall cross the barren desert,
With thy rod and staff comforting me to pace ahead in LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...