Thursday 22 June 2017

RELATIONSHIP MAKES LIFE>>>


RELATIONSHIP MAKES LIFE
Do you esteem yourself to be in an island surrounded by,
A row of trees and fishes that glances across your eyes,
Can you not feel a pinch of someone looking at you,
Or rather, a longing to talk or meet somebody.


Do you feel bored up to share your thoughts to others,
Or are you desperate and craving for at least a soul to pass by,
Oh… may I not imitate my selfishness and impure actions,
Let it not hamper or spoil my growth in maturity
For there was a time when I lingered on with distractions,
I wondered why I had to face such a problem with so and so…
Thus, now I exclaim.. oh… it’s just a trace of hallmark
That enables me to pursue a higher life in cliffs

To tell me that YES, RELATIONSHIP MAKES LIFE”





No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...