Tuesday 6 June 2017

MY ONLY DESIRE>>>


 My only desire
Babies outshine their inward beauty with their innocence,
Tiny toddlers crawl up to push a chair and crave to walk,
Booming kids sprout forth and dynamism takes the upper hand,
Children shout out in glee at the absence of teachers,
Teenagers get infatuated to experience a different feeling,
Youth, the power of tomorrow dive to climb the stairs ahead,
Dudes & guys drive you crazy and eventually you end up in one,
Adults seldom enjoy their marital bonds or long for another life,
Parents filter out their anxieties of bringing up the siblings,
Grandparents wait for their grandchildren which serve,
As a source of joy in their second childhood days.

Tears of joy fill my eyes when I realize my dreams,
Is this my only desire or have I yet to find one,
For all look oriented towards their destination,
So, I am determined now that
YES, LORD U R MY ONLY DESIRE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...