Wednesday 21 June 2017

No REMOTE, u CHANGE it…


 No REMOTE, u CHANGE it…

Life is not actually a remote
That we could wait for it to change,
automatically as per our wish,
But indeed it lies in our hands,
To be the buttons or ways to revolutionize,
For wonderful thoughts fill in a person,
Who seems so amazing and creative.
We cannot hold a grip on something else,
For betterment depends on none,
Rather then me… yes, I gotta change
But how will I do this unless I transform,


My rhythmic and methodic life,
Into a fabulous, enjoying and a cheerful giver
Oh, may I not be stuck up in isolation at my status,
But instead be a eagle to soar up high,
With my thoughts elevated to attain,
What I really deserve and perceive.

So, okay, I get up and CHANGE life…

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...