Tuesday 20 June 2017

ADIEU>>> My love for a while…


 ADIEU>>> My love for a while…

My eyes deviate to see you go far, far away from my sight,
For I was always fascinated by your presence to be with you,
Our time together did not last for long hours or days,
But the momentary pleasure satisfied me to yield me joy and hope.

Everyday your company made me feel light more merrier,
For it was easy to accept life as it comes now and then,
You room was a daily meeting place and a special landmark
There was never a moment that I would not peep in there

The guidance, calm and soft nature, a Godly look, a tone of recognition and love
A concern inborn and you are destined to love your neighbours
Thus, I understand well the rule of loving neighbours as God’s law
And marvel at your being of a creation so majestic and infinite of His love


Now, that you take another step in your future
I hate to accept sometimes sparks like this,
Nostalgic memories… heartbreaking scenes
All flashes in front of my eyes…
Oh, I wish I could close my eyes forever

ADEIU, MY LOVE FOR A WHILE…. I SHALL MISS YOU INDEED…

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...