Tuesday 27 June 2017

Oh... THE POWER.>>


 THE POWER IS WITHIN YOU

They say that we are powerless, no strength within us,

But I tell, no, it can’t be for the one who created us,

Has indeed given us inborn power to stand firm,

For our actions and claim what is right in our sight.



I have the ability to make up things and also to break up,

I imagine myself as doing something great and remarkable,

I wonder at all the marvels that goes way beyond my reach,

I feel, sad of course, when things go wrong unexpectedly.

Others always seem to have a lasting impression upon me,

Others envy my richness or rather my nature of enjoyment,

Others stretch out their hands in times of trouble and need,

Others make me prick my state to ensure that I am treading in the right path…

And so, don’t you feel that the POWER LIES WITHIN US>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...