Wednesday 14 June 2017

Heavenly lights, not shifting shadows>>>>


 “Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.” – (JAMES 1:17)


It’s a favourite quote of mine that I often ponder at,

And so, it is easy to see the lights creeping by,

Rather than the shadow that make you blind for an instant, right?

I gotta be true, but at times I wonder how far I am true,

Am I pleasing myself satisfying my inner longing?

Or indeed pleasing the Lord and do things as He expects of me…

The desires of the world craze me in making me,

A person destined to be “IN THE WORLD,…..”

But, I would always esteem that I’d like to be,

A sister of “IN THE WORLD, BUT NOT OF THE WORLD”

Oh, the spirituality pulls me in to emit out the heavenly lights,

So that I may not change like shifting shadows instantly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...