Friday 2 June 2017

EYES OF LOVE....

EYES OF LOVE>>>

My eyes have met finally the lover of my life,
The soul mate who cannot be separated from thee
And it is with intensity of vivid joy that I reveal >>>

Image result for eyes of love

LOVE...LOVE....that amazing and enchanting love
which none can give me to its utmost measure,
For I have been captured and captivated in His LOVE,
And today behold I pen down these lines,
Relishing, cherishing and rather caressing His LOVE,
For FIRST FRIDAY deeply consoles me with His charming LOVE...

Oh... tell me now... "Can u go far away from this beautiful LOVE" {}
WHERE CAN I GO LORD, FOR U K⇊NOW ME THROUGH AND THROUGH/
Yes, thus I esteem to be thy faithful bride, for I cling on to thee,
My Master and I am ready to even dissolved in His marvellous LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...