Monday 19 June 2017

THE ADDICTION LOCKS ARE WITHIN MYSELF...


 THE ADDICTION LOCKS ARE WITHIN MYSELF

If I am telling someone, “Hey, you are addicted,..”
Then, immediately the opponent blurts out .. ME???
“Öh, obviously not... I can’t get addicted... simply, I am doing..”
Who would confess their weakness so easily...
After all, who likes to be pointed out at public.



Let’s just see, how many times have I really been falling into this...
A spec to speculate me into, a word enough to make me ponder through,
So far I expected that I was not, but not I must believe
That oh.. yes, I’ve fell a prey... I am ADDICTED...

Without ... I can’t even think of my life... that much I have...
My life always with.... ya.. I know that I have the locks...
If I feel, I can let it free but, it has taken hold of me now..
And, so ok... finally let me say... that this is not my weakness
But indeed my new vigour and strength..

Coz I am ADDICTED TO GOD and HIM ALONE>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...