Sunday 25 June 2017

THE JOY BOOMS IN>>>


 THE JOY BOOMS IN

I didn’t realize how this joy crept over my soul and took my soul possession

It made me inflame with thoughts too sentimental to express over,

But I just asked myself, “Am I really worthy of such a life?”

Or is it just a mere fact that life seems to be pleasant for the time-being.



Oh, may I not feel remorse on my sinfulness and groan in pangs,

Let my faults not appear in front of my eyes and cover the inward beauty,

The hopes and trust built upon splashes across the disoriented thoughts,

To beam on a life of thanksgiving and benevolence spread throughout.


Yes, it seems to come from somewhere else, no one knows,

When I expect, at times it hides its face and plays on with me,

I get shattered to pieces when I don’t have it always in store,

Oh, now I know how worth and precious it is and so, I don’t dare to lose it,



For that is the JOY that everyone expects on… it just BOOMS on….>>>


No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...