Sunday 18 June 2017

Life is as u take it…


 Life is as u take it…

Ah… confused, sometimes even frustrated within myself,
I don’t understand what I am doing or gonna do in my future,
I envy others and look at the mirror with repugnant attitude,
Oh…. Yah… I was like this… now I am changing…


From the eyes of others, life seems, seems so beautiful,
Oh, then what happen to my inner eyesight…
o.k., turned on now… I guess it better start working
I am destined to see life more precisely than it actually is

It’s a MIRAGE, I must say in terms of physics,
A SOLUTION emitting out but yet to be discovered,
A SEGMENT to be dissected to get into further search,
Well, LIFE is a pure science and fiction all over..

So, ya... LIFE is as you take it...

1 comment:

  1. Dear Neha,
    We are given choices. Choose to be happy or sad, choose to be victorious or failure, choose to be focused or distracted. etc. So it is not just chance but choice. yes you are right, Life is a package of so many things. It depends on what you take it, how you take it, which determines you.

    ReplyDelete

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...