Friday 16 June 2017

IS IT ME???


 IS IT ME???

I asked myself several times – Is this that NEHA …
Oh... How I wonder that I have become like this…
It’s good to have a change in lifetime at some juncture…
But I don’t know how we all change all of a sudden.

We recommend alteration in the walls of our houses, the interior designs,
For a special visit … oh how many modifications, renewals do we make,
The same variations are tried out with numerous pieces,
only to satisfy the guest, chief person or the one whom we expect…

If we are ready to so much, spend our precious time
not counting our pain, hurts or even the urge of our stomach
And willingly do it just because we have to do it
Then, how much still would we have to think of our souls

It’s time now to soak my soul in a carton of reflection
So that I could rinse it with the grace of God
To dry it with the warmth of His inner power in me
And thus, I shall were it again to be transformed…
Shining out like a new NEHA…

Oh… LORD WHEN WOULD THIS HAPPEN…. I AM WAITING>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...