Saturday 17 June 2017

MET MY INTIMATE.>.>


 MET MY INTIMATE

My soul always longs to meet my lover,
The one whom I desire to be with all the time,
Intimacy is something that creeps in our soul,
And makes us to possess it unless we are satisfied.



I took rest in the bosom of my INTIMATE, my head across the shoulders,
I saw beauty in the eyes and joy in myself when I discovered this same in my INTIMATE,
I long to be in the presence of my INTIMATE for nothing else touches me,
As I feel safe, secure and harmless to be what I am in the midst of my INTIMATE.

My personality is split like a mirror into pieces at the sight
The Saul in me leaps forward and transforms into the glorious Paul
I esteem and value my meeting with the intimate
For I can do nothing by myself unless someone sustains in me
And motivate me to reach up the stars of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...