Wednesday 3 January 2018

LISTEN>>>

LISTEN
I listen to the birds
 chirping and nodding by,
I listen to the thunder
in exuberance high,
I roar in laughter at the sight of the rustling leaves,
The beauty surrounds me in ecstasy worth sheaves.

Hey, man, listen up to the cries of those in agony,                      
Listen to the bashful talks of anchors in sony,
Listen in anguish at latest happenings and glamour,
Oh, won’t you listen to evoking news in rumour. 


 I heard it again you say,
but did you listen to?
I bet that listening
takes much courage and ado,
Ruin yourself in the...
lure of fantasy in media,
Create a sensation by,
locking values in smartmedia. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...