Wednesday 31 January 2018

LACK OF SLEEP >>>

LACK OF SLEEP >>>
My sleep has gone so less
I cannot even imagine
As I have loads of tasks to complete
Coz I am losing my mind and health 

I want the peace in knowing that
It wasn’t for lack of nudge
I could not take any action for my responsibilities
Due to my lack of sleep

People can see from the look of my face
Every time and then they comment
Performances and efficiency decreases
Ruins the potential benefits

The only way to keep levels of that performance
Measures high is to make sure we get adequate sleep every night
I am trying my level best to know how to sleep better,

The answer is simple I need to understand !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...