Saturday 27 January 2018

CONGRATS MY FRIEND >>>




My dear best friend, our friendship from over the years
Has been the best thing that ever happened to me.
You have always remained supportive of everything I do
And every decisions I have made.
I was so excited to hear about my best friend’s betrothal
Congrats dear on this special occasion…….
 
An awesome day to think about
All relatives and friends came
But I am the one who couldn’t go
But instead of me my mother went
And attended her ceremony
Which was organized so well

The star has started shining in your life
And new journey begins
Mr. Right and Ms. Perfect, Your match is made in heaven
The blessings of God has started coming to fulfill your dreams

Remember, the path would be tough,
The road will have its stones.
But always remember to work and pray to God,
And he will help you out on all issues.

When the foundation of your togetherness is laid on the solid rock, then be rest assured he has got your life covered.

You have chosen the partner to bond with forever
I am so happy for you both 
CHEERS to you buddy!!!
HAPPY ENGAGEMENT!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...