Wednesday 24 January 2018

Your value doesn’t decrease>>>

I salute thee, for my blood in veins run with pride in English,
Don’t drop a second in thought that I neglect my mother tongue,
A different language is a different vision of life,
The language is a work in progress and I grow day by day in it.

We’re in a great shape to achieve a prosperous New Year 2018,
Let’s then resolve to commit ourselves in striving for fruitful efforts,
For learning a lingua is to understand others and form connections, right?
Link knots, bind chains and rather patch up the art of relationship.

Our texts at school carried out the plays of Shakespeare and novels,
We hear, “I said this” and then, “this was said by me”,
It’s like direct to indirect speech and the reverse.
We mumble even at harsh words that obstruct us.

The value of money even when it is thrown down never loses the essence,
So unanimously I vote telling that I am filled with English just like all of you,
Only to say that no matter what you do, just remember always that
You rise always, after a greater fall, but your value never decrease!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...