Monday 8 January 2018

TEMPTATIONsss...>>>

TEMPTATIONsss

The butterfly flying high easily fascinates my blazing eyes,
My gaze is not scattered even amidst blocks of ice,
It comes like bride in apparel to show its innocence,
But, a poison to break off your resolutions in all cents. 

 I desire something rather than what my body craves for,
I know it’s not actually good for me though it’s that I long for,
When I do it, I am happy as if the vision aimed its target,
The cloud nine lies in the beauty of my beholder for all I get.

THE APPLE TEMPTED FROM EVE TO ADAM MARKS OUR HISTORY,
ATTRACTION AND LURE OF THE MAGICAL WORLD ENCHANT OUR STORY,
OH, MAY I NEVER FORSAKE THY WORLDLY PLEASURES AS LEGACY,
TO CLING ON TO THE RICHES OF HEAVEN, SERVES AS PROPHECY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...