Friday 5 January 2018

FELL DOWN


                                                       FELL DOWN >>>



Sometimes you don’t realize
What is our next criticize
I was talking on phone without seeing
I almost collapsed down without knowing

Well….then there I see …
A pothole in front of me
Goes one of my leg inside
Really looked down to see



Thank God I did not tumble
I only stumble and a bit of crumble
Oh… what a day I had today
Very awful and terrible


Had a wound in my leg
All my friends got scared
They pulled me to hospital
Got first aid and an injection


But still with some hope
Did my daily work
That was my day…………

There is nothing with falling down
You get better after rising again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...