Tuesday 30 January 2018

BUSY SCHEDULE >>>





I am one of those people who said I loved being busy
And, that’s still true to some extent
A busy day makes me feel productive, valued, and fulfilled
So, I guess I do love being busy
 But, do you know what happened the other day..

Suddenly the day began so busy with many work scheduled
The regular activity and the other scheduled without any notice
Expected to re-create my master schedule each time
As my work schedule kept changing

I was tied up with college work as well as home loads
Want to balance both at the same time
Even though I plan my schedule something pops in
And I get to do that first


Further I help in doing planned work first
But still I become busy without knowing

For instance if load of work get piled
Then sooner I do I am  happy !!!!


                                         




No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...