Thursday 4 January 2018

TRAVEL>>>

TRAVEL

I wanna wake up today,
For this is my long 
awaited wish,
Though my eyes itch a little,
And my foot hurt a peg,
Yet I have decided that
I am gonna do it as fun and frolic. 

I know it’s not gonna be,
What I really desire it to be,
But I am sure it’s worth trying,
For life comes once and after all,
Why the hell don’t you do it,
For heaven’s sake is in store.  

You may be wondering what,
The penholder is keen on talking about,
For some it’s a momentary pleasure,
And for others, a life achieving vision,
Time passes away quickly,
So keep marching ahead courageously.

Lift up your spirits, pack up your bags,
Leave your comfort zones for a while,
Look at it with your inner eyes of faith,
Lasting laughter is visible at a sight,
Hold fast to what is good always,
Move up your steps with dynamism. 


Ok, so finally I am ready set to….
TRAVEL the world… n be a TRAVELLER,
To discover the beauty that seeps within,

To yield forth a pure soul of grace…

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...