Sunday 28 January 2018

Oh, Mind So Stressed out!!!



I guess I am becoming the carpenter of my cross,
What I mean is at times doing unnecessary things,
Make me often suffer or rather get annoyed at myself,
Oh, my mind so stressed out that life seems so, so dull,
As each one hopes for bright future and visions,
As every other kid thinks: Oh, why the hell did I do this?


Can’t I be more mature enough?
Why always cry over the spilt milk in my life?
To topple down my emotions,
To realise my state of grace,
To nurture broken bonds,

To fill the world with sentiments of love,
To rescue the needy in anguish,



To tell myself I can do something better,

Than the one who hasn’t at least done anything.

Ya, that’s right I ain’t ruining my life,

For its never late than never>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...