Saturday 1 July 2017

SURRENDER TO HIM>.>.>.


 SURRENDER TO HIM

Place your hands to the One who knows you,

Nor the One who masks Himself to drown you,

For it creates havoc in history to choose your life-partner,

 And a mystery to reveal well, the renowned redeemer.



I got wings to fly coz I am alive but that doesn’t mean

I can take my own flight upwards to reach my destination,

A hand behind pushes me and dives me to forwardly lean,

Oh, I wonder may be that He is not the God of creation.


So, just let things go on its own way,

Instead of controlling and manipulating it,

Just caress and forget it, make things better,

Simply abandon your life to Him,

He’ll do the rest and I bet

He’ll make it too good at times that you would confess


Just SURRENDER TO HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...