Friday 7 July 2017

HOLY, HOLY, HOLY>>>


 HOLY, HOLY, HOLY

Oh... don’t fear looking at the title just typed by,

I just wanna pen down the life that we are called to,

Sometimes I just hung my head in shame,

Coz I know that I am a great sinner.

Will I ever be good enough and worthy,

To taste the sweetness of His merciful love.



But on second thought, a push urges me to think,

Who am I that I don’t fulfill the will of master,

Who createth me and made me,

tenderly with His loving hands,

How long can I satisfy myself telling

that I am undeserving and worthless.

Thus, I shall only lag behind to dodge,

The surprises that God has in store for you and me,

THEREFORE LET’S BE HOLY, HOLY and HOLY>>>



No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...