Thursday 6 July 2017

A lover of CREATIVITY>>>


A lover of CREATIVITY>>>

The wind blowing touches and soothens my skin,

The leaves rustling, the birds flapping their wings,

The clouds howling at night, the sun awakening us,

All arouses me just a question – Who’s the mighty maker?




It’s something unnatural to produce something extraordinary,

A seedless grapes is somewhere extreme to be found,

Some things are easily got or bought,

But some are rare pieces or unique to be identified.


I go on thinking unless an idea bounces me

And thus, I esteem it to be wonderful,

Hoping to refresh myself, awaken my inner self,

So, wanna be creative... look at something different.


BE A LOVER OF CREATIVITY, AND SEE WONDERS BOOMING IN!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...