Sunday 2 July 2017

My time with Him....


 My time with Him

I was waiting for Him, my soul desired to possess Him,

He alone reigns my heart and makes me satisfied.

The bustle of life kills me randomly and stress arises naturally

But in your presence I find my joy and strength,

How is it so? I keep thinking… no answer…



If only you understand how I need you so desperately,

Someone’s gotta tell this and so, I step out to say

That its’ you whom I love and want my entire life

Coz money spent is meaningless but time spent is priceless.

Hey, that’s your worth, man… GOT IT!!!



I turn back on life in wonder from the time I met you,

Oh… I ponder how would have been my life without you,

No one snaps with flowers and candles in church anymore,

Oh… do I fit in your schedule, coz you are a part of me dear.


Hmm… it’s not essential whether I do this work,
Or go up high rather, MY TIME WITH HIM is replaceable…!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...