Friday 21 July 2017

YOU ARE IN ME>>>


 YOU ARE IN ME

I am consumed and eaten up like a moth,

I no longer think that it is I who pen down these lines,

I feel possessed by a spirit gushing around me to and fro,

I choose to be in you rather than completely be me.


 I know that you know whatever I do or even urge to do,

I bet life is really beautiful when I live in you alone,

I wonder at people, who reject or fail to be with you,

I am privileged to enjoy this very moment in you.


I may not be right unless I consult you at once,

I am at fault when I simply discern in my choice,

I regret at having lost you sometimes by fate,

I trace your steps back to achieve you, my possession.

YES, YOU ARE IN ME!!! Isn’t it??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...