Wednesday 5 July 2017

I AM SO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU…


 I AM SO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU…

Separating away from you is miserable,

Just like a person without soul,

A forest without trees, an ocean without water,

Among the nine wonders of the world,

I would rather consider you as the tenth wonder,

Who stole my heart in a state of stillness.



You give me hope in times of need and despair,

Oh, won’t I miss your sunshine smile and looks,

Who will speak to me through the eyes now?

And or feel my depth and laugh at my silly pranks.


You never get tired of listening to my endless dramas,

When you’re beside me, I never get scared,

When my spirits need a little lift,

You are indeed someone special, a gift.


I AM SO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU>>>


No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...