Tuesday 4 July 2017

JUST DO IT…


 JUST DO IT…

I don’t feel my heart pumping to tell me strong enough,

That life’s worth than just feeling frustrated about it.

My spirit is called, my flesh is weak and I am pulled apart,

I am not able to do the things that I desire of now.


Oh, is it that I am useless or faceless to prove myself to others,

I assume to know something of my own, not always yours.

I fear that my grip may be lost when I passionately try,

My feet stumbles back to turn back and forsake new plans.


‘Am I a coward, I ask myself’, and I get a reply,

“Oh, can God create coward people in this world?”

My spirit soars up instantly and I have decided joyously,

That no matter how life moulds me, yet with Him,


I can JUST DO IT!!! Ya, that’s it…

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...