Monday 3 July 2017

LOOK AT ME>>>


 LOOK AT ME

Hey… out there... Just look at me... I am there for you,

I may be not fit for you at times…

Don’t make me worried with thoughts,

You may see attractive ones more than me… pleasant and charming,

But I bet no one can love you the way I do to you now and always.



Some turn from me thinking that I am good for nothing,

I envy others who take the upper hand and dive in action fast,

Jealousy gradually creeps over me as all seem better than me,

Anger holds me enough to make me desperate in need for you.

Dont be embarrassed when things go wrong,

Dont neglect lifes worth and beauty disoriented,

Never give up for what you are good at,

Or else you become like ostrich to hide you inner self.

THUS, LET ME TELL YOU PROUDLY THAT,

NO MATTER WHAT IT IS, JUST YOU GOTTA,

LOOK AT ME AND YOULL FIND ME THERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...