Thursday 13 July 2017

YES, IT’S A MIRACLE>>>


 YES, IT’S A MIRACLE

Isn’t it a miracle that the life that we live,
Is perhaps a few out of the many,
The world outside strives for freedom, power and fame,
When we are hooked up in ourselves in our cosy chairs,
How does it after all affect to jerk us, on the pave,
To be someone unique and special embarking a history.



Oh, what a credit is upon me to inherit a relaxed life,
For business oriented people always walk up in,
Tension, stressful, worry looks and even end up in
Bitter and hurt feelings to undervalue human relations.

But, I as for my part, feel obliged to just live my life,
Simply in the way that He has destined it to be,
For I consider it to be a miracle to feel what,
I feel right now and no words to express......

YES, IT’S A MIRACLE>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...