Monday 5 June 2017

A SHADOW OF YOUR LOVE >>>


  A SHADOW OF YOUR LOVE

A glimpse of love creeps over me at this moment,
When I finally got entrapped in thy love for me,
The pot overflows, the money is overthrown,
The materials regarded merely nothing now for me.

Oh, once I was rich… rich to satisfy my inner flesh,
But now Lord, no… no more these things enchant me,
FOR THY LOVE IS STRONGER THAN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD.



I became POOR for you Lord, so that I may be RICH in you,
For I trust in the riches of heaven and the sanctity of souls,
Rather than the sayings of mortals which soothens one’s ears.

I marvel at the vicious and violent era marching out hand in hand,
With the science and technology that all foolishly abscond God,
Oh… how is it possible that you forget your creator… your Master…
Take a breath… hold still…. Feel the SHADOW OF HIS LOVE…

3 comments:

  1. Yes Neha, Those who know to give Love without expectation, is a selfless love and that people are according to me Rich because one who has experienced the rich love of God alone can double your happiness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... THANKS sis... Ya, u r right for the wisdom alone can make thee speaketh like this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. God's love will always accompany us dear sis... though we are empty vessels he will make much noise with us

    ReplyDelete

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...