Thursday 15 June 2017

<. HE’S STILL WORKING IN US...>>


HE’S STILL WORKING IN US...

The long awaiting days have gone by and the moment has seeped
Oh, my nerve pulls me as life goes on sometimes
I can’t understand the ways of God but I always strive to do so
For I know that He leads me and I need not worry of want.



I sometimes assume my own plans unless I became aware
That God has His own way of teaching and making me fall
For a lighted and a burnt house, surrounded amidst the waters
Calls and invites people in ship or on board for help to reach safety.

So, let us burn ourselves to be ignited by the love of God
To trust in directions that our earthly eye cannot see
But if you look closer, there is incredible signs telling us

That a BIG SHOT is working in us and he is indeed the CELEBRITY of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...