Wednesday 28 June 2017

..WHETHER I LIKE OR NOT...

WHETHER I LIKE OR NOT

Oh... there are moments when I don’t want to do things,

Just like to skip off things & jump to cliff of fun and entertainment,

I did things, simply because, I ought to do it, unwillingly,

I wondered what’s the use of this mind attitude.

Ya, it’s my present feeling that things gotta be done,

No matter what we do or how we react to it,

But certain things show their beauty only when it is done,

Thus, life takes its own mode of dynamic and vibrant action


A child gets a pinch on doing wrong,

A boy gets a slap on not doing homework,

A teenage gets a scold on not doing the usual works,

A youngster gets a knock on his head for not listening,

A married person gets a thrash on irrelevant behaviours,

An experienced of age gets a change of mentality,

As the new modern era arises with various crisis,

So, things go on happening.... day after da....


WHETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...