Friday 26 January 2018

OH, IT’S ALL BUT A DREAM!!!

I saw him coming past me to wipe away my tears,
His amazing splendour just caressed my soul within,
I didn’t know how he crept in the floor,
For the doors had been shut just some minutes before.
As his eyes met mine, his hands tangling my hair,
My head bent to his shoulder to seek comfort in distress,
A light shone over me and joy filled in instantly,
I didn’t know what to speak and how all happened.
In a jiffy, how life changes and what went over me,
I just was sure that I was not present where I was,
Rather in a different land basking in the sunshine of His love,
Oh, may I remain here as long as my heart tells me to...
 
I shake myself in ecstasy, to go ahead,
I wake up to find myself at the edge of my bed,
And lately I understand, and groan...
That this is all, but... but a DREAM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...