Thursday 1 February 2018

STUDY FOR TEST>>>


It doesn’t matter what others are doing
It matters what you are doing
I am trying my best to study
But time restriction sets in

Not able to do time management
Revising the lessons at night
Makes it even more difficult 
Not possible to absorb that much info at once
The easiest way to do this was with my handy highlighters

Chose different places to study
But still getting distracted by environment
And distracting background noises.
Didn't fall into the trap -- moved on to what I know.
Then hit the hard stuff lessons

Do not wait until the last minute to study.
Studying the night before can get brain too tired
And during the test, you will forget every bit of information
You’ve collected during your study time.

In the morning, mind was fresh and clear 
Calmed my nerves and brain got oxygen in order to perform best.
Listened classical music that had "floating" in the background while studying
Helped to lower my stress and to function my mind process the information better and BETTER!!! 

So relax and keep calm!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...