Sunday 18 February 2018

Tandem safari>>>



Expectation leadeth a man to trod steps in fantasy,
Every moment that we live is not in our hand,
For the Big Boss does things that we hardly esteem in life,
We pinch ourselves to shake us up, is it really true?


My legs touching the curve of the pedal and rolling over,
My hands holding the grip of the thin green brakes,
I carried behind me an angel in disguise,
Who alone boosted me up to enjoy this pleasant ride.

I refused at first lately to recognize what a chance I would have missed,
I walked beside her to know how much she too loves the way I do,
My back at rest in the ride and my eyes so focussed on air,
Ok, finally I reached the destination too appealing so soon.

I looked at her eyes and she to me, we ordered what we wanted,
Money paid, Bill gathered, hands so full with shoppers enormous,
Oh, my, what a sight, when we couldn’t budge along with trials,
I ask myself what I actually enjoyed today –
Was it she, my companion or the cycle, my dear old friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...