Thursday 8 February 2018

FATIGUE KILLS ME>>>


My legs stammer a bit, unknowing where it leads on,
Dizziness keeps me rounding about on and on,
 Foot seems too, too heavy to push forward,
For my body keeps pulling me backward.

My fingers shiver not realising the text that I am typing in,
I look pale than the other days, I don’t know why,
My vision blemishes at lower shots and close-up poses,
Eyes always pan up, to and fro, to breeze some events.








All may wonder what’s wrong with me, I am alright,
Though perfectly I seem to be without an inch hurt
But the fatigue in me always tires me out of the day’s work,
So, yes humanly, I am dead tired of the day’s workout!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...