Thursday 22 February 2018

MUSIC IS MY PASSION



Here’s why I want to tell I’m passionate about music
Do you all want to know when I learnt music?
I chose music when I was in my school
Had a fantastic music teacher who taught me to play Guitar and Casio

When you really like something,
You often don’t give it a second thought.
Without you realizing, it becomes a staple in your life

Music is relaxing to me
It takes me to a whole new world
Where there are no worries or assignments or deadlines
Music is an art with rhythm

It holds my attention and is probably the only thing
I can concentrate on without getting distracted in few minutes.
My mind doesn’t wander and this energizes me.
It is refreshing and stimulating and I can go back to any other chore, inspired.

So I conclude by saying
      Music will always be one major part of my LIFE !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...