Wednesday 21 February 2018

WASTING TIME>>>


Don’t know what happened to my mood
It's been diverted somewhere else
May be day dreaming or no concentration
Presently I found it to be wasting time


Have loads of assignments and projects to do
But loitering with classmates with no answer
Oh, what to do, how to do, where to start
Nothing is happening as I feel
With no reasons I am wasting time

So, yeah, if something’s are not working 
It’s time to sit back and think
And put pressure to our brain
Tell yourself you gonna do YOUR ACTIVITY

Now there is no more WASTING TIME!!!
I am all set to begin my WORK right in time,
FOR ya, IT'S BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...