Monday 5 February 2018

TESTS ARE FINALLY OVER>>>

 
 It is the time again finally for rest
After a week of cramming for test,
Studying late into the late hours of the night
And barely sleeping, the lessons revolving in sight  

A little bit of relief from my mindset
The overall relaxed, laid back environment
Got time to chit chat with my family and friend
Relaxed into my community with no end

Now I can finally do more different work
And draw other things closer like artwork
Where my happiness cover
Thank God that is finally over

I hope my result will satisfy me enough
Never mind! Everyone has their own dream!
 That’s for now, just see my reaction now!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...