Saturday 3 February 2018

FUN>>>


It’s a creepy word that peeps in our sleeve at some times,
Though we are not ready to face its consequences so harsh,
But it’s worth enjoying the moments that seem so entertaining,
For I know life doesn’t bring joyful events back again.


Memories linger on, unless it touches and pricks us,
And then we realize to wake and see that all is gone,
Laughter, fun, happiness delights our soul,
I begin to glue in my thoughts and am glee.

The poor may even be poor to experience fun in life,
The rich as ever would sell fun from their pockets,
For out of their many, a coin sticks out of fun,
Oh, then what about the innocents in life,
Where will they risk their life to find fun?

Come tell me then, do I need to make fun, 
When my friends in this earth like me,
Suffer but I have fun, oh, is it right??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...