Friday 13 April 2018

PACKING MY STUFF>>>

So here I am, packing up a lot of my stuff as I get ready to go for my various set aside tasks and works followed by my holidays. Packing is a big job, as I need to find things from here and there and put it in one bag. Packing has to be done effectively and carefully. I am doing my packing with a nostalgic feeling that taunts me with sweet memories lingering around me. My full concentration is only on my packing now. During packing I got lot of unwanted stuff which I later gave to people in my community.


I know it feels like a chore, but if I follow some packing tips then I don’t have to worry. · Make a list of items to take and then after packing tick it.· Observe the restrictions on baggage, specially the weight.· Any particular thing needed to put in top of the bag. · Not forgetting to carry essentials.


So, finally everyone in life, at some time or the other needs to do some packing, to ensure that we move about and find new people who become a part of our world rather than just get involved to a handful of them and be segments of clay in their hands with our own settled world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...