Monday 2 April 2018

HANDLE THE PRESSURE>>>


It took me a while to figure out 

How to best complete all my assignments
I felt like I never had time for anything. 
I certainly felt very busy, but it wasn't completely out of the norm

The problem here was that our dept. news was the latest
The details what we have to submit the next day
So all class mates have to do their task late night
In an environment which is crucial for doing efficient work.

Next morning is a huge focus on how to get it done
But somehow with God’s grace conquer the pressure
And discover an incredible perseverance within ourselves in no time
Becomes the best way to gain experience and evaluate oneself

Someone from top always extends his helping hand
Through my mom and closest friends, of course,
However, happened with the RIGHT MINDSET and GOOD HABITS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...