Wednesday 11 April 2018

My Life's Greatest Adventure >>>

Few years ago I went on a journey with my mom of self discovery which was one of the greatest adventures I could ever hope to experience. This happened in Andaman Island. 

When I came back from trip, my friends asked my experience. I briefed them how I captured the moments that I thought had shaped who I really am right now. By observing and doing things shaped me through experience rather than my genetics. 

However, one of the most significant parts of my incident was when my belief systems got challenged in such a way that I had to review everything. I could use logic and analysis to make sense of any situation. I loved being me, because the world made sense through my grid of intellect and my models of what life is all about. It was solid, it was rational and I felt that I had the power to control and conquer it. I had experienced sky walking  
other water sports.
 

I have always been interested in what was then described as the stuff that we can’t explain by science. I overcame the urge by applying my fabulous intellectual logic and told myself how ridiculous I was being and managing things.
                              

So after a couple of days, the biggest impact of that moment however, was that I now had to assess all my fundamental beliefs. Over the years that followed, I made other predictions that came true and I had other unusual experiences that could not be explained by logic.
As a result of exploring active connection and awareness, my life has taken an amazing turn and is way more exciting an adventure that I could ever have imagined. I now feel like I live in strong world. Sometimes it’s more positive, sometimes it’s more negative, but they do co-exist every day.

My life's biggest adventure is still to this day expanding my understanding of how this interconnection works. For me it is a way more exciting than any trip around the world or any number of activities that I consider ‘adventurous’.



No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...