Sunday 8 April 2018

I WAS, I am and I WILL BE>>>


I HAVE ALWAYS ASPIRED TO BE>>>……. 

An artist by training, a designer by profession and a photographer by aptitude,
A blooming photographer, Web Developer and Blogger,
Also into Web designing and many more creative articles,
Sr-Neha Creation has always been inspiring people for photography.
It is one of the brands to raise awareness among the new generation.

I WANT SOMEONE TO TELL ABOUT ME THAT>>>…
All her pictures are stylish, full of enjoyment of life and people.
She is someone who specializes in making your special moments memorable.
Her photos will occupy pride of place in your home and hearts.
Not because she is good, but because she sees you the way the world sees you.
She uses her imagination, creativity, experience and professionalism to capture,
The important moments and with unique expressions
Her skills include Fine Arts through which she gets the best out of her pictures.

FINALLY, I WOULD SAY>>>… 

The result is art that is original, natural and distinctly me.
I am a Salesian Sister (a NUN) who is presently,
Pursuing my final year Visual Communication from Loyola College,
Learning photography, creative skills, editing, shooting and web developing,
My mission is to build best relationship with people and provide good service to them
To make them feel that IT’S A BEAUTIFUL WORLD AFTER ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...