Friday 27 April 2018

HALF A BISCUIT


When my mind drains and abstains with thoughts, 
Dryness fills me up leaving no work behind,
Waiting for some interesting things to happen,
Saw many people in glee and fun spending their vacation,

In tights and casuals on hot summer days, 
Work, work, people are all the time busy of work...
Fun for some but bore-some days for many...
The water refreshes the thirsty souls,
Whereas AC soothens the moist and humidity in air,
But who could refuse a single cup of tea…
Oh, tell me will you just send it back,
Then get a snack to get refreshed,
I am sure even the top most business man,
Would prefer to get a biscuit with that…. 
As I ate half a biscuit, I just penned up this BLOG>>> 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...