Tuesday 3 April 2018

Let's WAIT... n see


 And through all that waiting, here I am. 

My life is passing, day by day,
and my waiting for that time has started
& that event when my life has finally began.
That thing I was waiting for,
that adventure, that move-score-worthy experience
unfolding gracefully in the hands of God. This is it.

When in doubt, do nothing, but continue to wait
on God as this provides solace to my mind and body.
But, instead I learnt to seek the things with eager patience and longing
because I believe that these are the time to get closer to God
and to attain the holiness of God.

I am always grateful to my family
who have supported all my decisions to become a sister,
for the power God has given me & opportunity to learn
how to best use it to serve humanity in a most positive & efficient way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...