Saturday 7 April 2018

EXPLORE NATURE IN VALPARAI >>>


When it came to photography, our Photography Sir suggested me to go to VALPARAI which is a hill station being heaven on earth. Along with my friends I travelled to this lovely place last year and stayed in Sir’s guest house.

I took lot of photos with my DSLR CAMERA on the way as it had the most beautiful scenery with lovely waterfalls, forests, mountain ranges, rain, flora and fauna, estates and also could see every form of wonder. 


 This beautiful place in nature has scenery that can take away from the man-made world and leave its pleasant impress upon our soul. It is a perfect place to trek, relax, rejuvenate, feel the freshness and comfort of nature enveloped with lush green teas estates all over.
This place is a paradise for Nature photographers. It is one of the best places for wildlife and nature photography. 
I really loved being here for 3 days with my friends and I suggest people to come and soak in the beauty of nature- VALPARAI

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRATITUDE TO OUR SAINTLY SISTERS !#!

Loving greetings to our saintly Sisters, Ten feet trotted hurriedly to carry their lamps, Each from different directions to tent their cam...